Directions from Cape Town International Airport
- Take the N2 motorway in the direction of “Cape Town” (NOT Somerset West)
- Take Exit 6 onto the M3 motorway (“Rhodes Drive”) in the direction of “Muizenberg”.
- Continue on the M3 past UCT campus on your right.
- Go straight over 2 traffic lights.
- Take the slip road, M33 (“Paradise Road), to the left just before the 3rd traffic lights (immediately after a Shell Service Station on your left).
- Continue straight over the traffic circle (ie second exit) and continue on the M33 (now “Newlands Road”) through Claremont.
- Continue up the hill, through two traffic lights, and turn left at the third traffic lights into Mains Avenue.
- Continue down the hill and turn left into Bellevue Terrace, which is a small cul-de-sac just after the Post Office and is the last road before the traffic lights.
- The Terrace, number 11, is half way along the road, on the right, with a green pedestrian gate where guests enter.
- There is usually parking immediately outside the property; it is easiest to drive to the end of Bellevue Terrace, do a U-turn and park on our side of the road.
- Please park within the lines and be sure not to park opposite our neighbour-over-the-road’s drive, as it makes it difficult for them to reverse out, thanks!
Directions from Cavendish Square shopping mall, Claremont (2kms)
- From Claremont, drive about 2kms South on Main Road (M4) ie. in the direction of Wynberg, passing a BP petrol station on your right and a Caltex petrol station on your left.
- You are now in the little "high street" of upper Kenilworth.
- About 100m after the Caltex petrol station, turn right at the traffic lights (Noyse Chemist and a 7/11 on the right) up Mains Avenue (Summerly Rd to the left!).
- Bellevue Terrace is a small “cul-de-sac” opposite the Kenilworth Post Office.
- We are number 11, which is half way up this road on the right, with a green gate and green pedestrian door.
- There is usually parking immediately outside the property; it is easiest to drive to the end of Bellevue Terrace, do a U-turn and park on our side of the road. When you have checked in and off-loaded your luggage we will give you remotes for the off-street parking.
- Please be sure not to park opposite our neighbour over the road’s drive as it makes it difficult for them to reverse out.